About the Practice News
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery News and Features
Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery in the News
Dr. William Hedden has been honored with the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Award again this year. The awards are presented to a select group of physicians who make a difference in the lives of their patients.
CoolSculpting was chosen for a 2019 NewBeauty award, making it 6 years in a row that CoolSculpting noninvasive body contouring has been recognized by NewBeauty as a game-changing fat reduction treatment.
MemoryGel Xtra breast implants are designed with you in mind, offering increased fullness and fullness along with the soft, natural feel that women prefer. Prefilled with a cohesive gel, MemoryGel implants hold safely and uniformly together.
Dr. William Hedden was named as a Top Doctor for 2019 following an extensive selection process designed to assist patients by locating outstanding plastic surgeons and other healthcare providers.
We are excited to welcome plastic surgeon J. Stephen Gunn, M.D. to the Hedden Plastic Surgery family. Dr. Gunn is now seeing patients at our Birmingham, Alabama office for the full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
William J. Hedden, M.D., was voted as one of the best plastic surgeons in Birmingham by the readers of Birmingham Magazine. Readers each year vote for people, places and activities that are the very best of Birmingham.
Dr. William Hedden has been named as a Top Doctor on RealSelf.com for his focus on empowering patients with information. This status is awarded to a select group of doctors demonstrating an ongoing commitment to answering consumer questions.
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery News
- Tummy Tuck Improves Life Quality in Overweight Patients, Study Finds
- Study Supports Breast Reduction Benefits in Teens and Young Women
- "Daddy-Do-Over" Trend Rises in Popularity
- 2018 Plastic Surgery Statistics Reveal Body Enhancement Trend
- More Men Turning to Plastic Surgeons
- New Statistics Reveal Shape of Plastic Surgery
- Tummy Tuck Reduces Back Pain and Incontinence in Study
- Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day Set for Oct. 18, 2017
- Freezing Fat Cells Effective for Outer Thighs
Contact Us Today
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery?
Please contact the plastic surgeons at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery if you have any questions about our cosmetic surgery procedures in Birmingham, Alabama.
please complete all fields