Cosmetic Plastic Surgery News and Features
Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery in the News
QWO has generated a flurry of awards since becoming the first FDA-approved injectable for moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women. This unique beauty treatment was recently named among InStyle’s 2022 Best Beauty Buys.
Dr. William J. Hedden was named among America's Best Plastic Surgeons for 2021 by Newsweek following a national survey of plastic surgeons. Dr. Hedden uses his experience and expertise to help patients of any age with the latest options in aesthetic surgery.
If you are stressing over sweat, you’re one of 37 million Americans who suffer from excessive sweat and/or hyperhidrosis. Fortunately, miraDry is the no sweat, no stress way to dramatically reduce underarm sweat and odor in as little as one non-surgical treatment.
Dr. William J. Hedden was named as a Top Doctor for 2021 by Castle Connolly. This list of top physicians is presented each year to help patients choose the right doctor for plastic surgery and other medical specialties in their local area.
Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery was once again voted as one of the best plastic surgery practices in Birmingham by the readers of Birmingham Magazine. Readers each year vote for people, places and activities that are the very best of Birmingham.
Dr. William Hedden has been honored with the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Award again this year. The awards are presented to a select group of physicians who make a difference in the lives of their patients.
We are excited to welcome plastic surgeon J. Stephen Gunn, M.D. to the Hedden Plastic Surgery family. Dr. Gunn is now seeing patients at our Birmingham, Alabama office for the full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery News
- Male Breast Reduction Shown to Improve Quality of Life
- Top 2020 Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Focus on Face
- Young Women with Breast Asymetry Benefit from More Even Appearance
- Aesthetic Society Unveils 2020 Plastic Surgery Predictions
- Breast Augmentation Tops List of 2019 Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Dermal Fillers Found to Restore Youthful Facial Movement
- Tummy Tuck Improves Life Quality in Overweight Patients, Study Finds
- Study Supports Breast Reduction Benefits in Teens and Young Women
- "Daddy-Do-Over" Trend Rises in Popularity
- 2018 Plastic Surgery Statistics Reveal Body Enhancement Trend
- More Men Turning to Plastic Surgeons
- Tummy Tuck Reduces Back Pain and Incontinence in Study
Contact Us Today
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery?
Contact Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery today if you have any questions about our cosmetic surgery procedures in Birmingham, AL.
To schedule your consultation at the earliest possible date, please call 205-980-1744.
required fields are marked with an asterisk *