Cosmetic Plastic Surgery News and Features
Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery in the News
Dr. William J. Hedden was named as a Top Doctor for 2021 by Castle Connolly. This list of top physicians is presented each year to help patients choose the right doctor for plastic surgery and other medical specialties in their local area.
Allē is the new and improved loyalty program that gives you more points, personalized rewards and exclusive offers on BOTOX Cosmetic, CoolSculpting, JUVÉDERM and more at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery and Spa Greystone.
Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery was once again voted as one of the best plastic surgery practices in Birmingham by the readers of Birmingham Magazine. Readers each year vote for people, places and activities that are the very best of Birmingham.
TNS Advanced+Serum was named as a winner of the Allure 2020 Best of Beauty Awards. This popular SkinMedica product at Spa Greystone targets coarse wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin with results in just 2 weeks.
Dr. William Hedden has been honored with the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Award again this year. The awards are presented to a select group of physicians who make a difference in the lives of their patients.
We are excited to welcome plastic surgeon J. Stephen Gunn, M.D. to the Hedden Plastic Surgery family. Dr. Gunn is now seeing patients at our Birmingham, Alabama office for the full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
Dr. William Hedden has been named as a Top Doctor on RealSelf.com for his focus on empowering patients with information. This status is awarded to a select group of doctors demonstrating an ongoing commitment to answering consumer questions.
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery News
- Young Women with Breast Asymetry Benefit from More Even Appearance
- Aesthetic Society Unveils 2020 Plastic Surgery Predictions
- Breast Augmentation Tops List of 2019 Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Dermal Fillers Found to Restore Youthful Facial Movement
- Tummy Tuck Improves Life Quality in Overweight Patients, Study Finds
- Study Supports Breast Reduction Benefits in Teens and Young Women
- "Daddy-Do-Over" Trend Rises in Popularity
- 2018 Plastic Surgery Statistics Reveal Body Enhancement Trend
- More Men Turning to Plastic Surgeons
- Tummy Tuck Reduces Back Pain and Incontinence in Study
Contact Us Today
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery?
Contact Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery today if you have any questions about our cosmetic surgery procedures in Birmingham, AL.
To schedule your consultation at the earliest possible date, please call 205-980-1744.
please complete all fields