Plastic Surgery Payment and Financing Options
Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery accepts cash in addition to VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. We are sorry for the inconvenience but do not accept personal checks. There are also a variety of financing plans and the BLIS cosmetic insurance protection plan available to help you manage the costs associated with your procedure at our Birmingham, Alabama cosmetic surgery center.
Cosmetic Surgery Financing and Insurance Plans
Many patients find that their aesthetic goals are within reach with financing plans for cosmetic surgery. Please click on the links below to learn more about financing your procedure with Prosper HealthCare Lending, CareCredit or United Credit. These lenders offer useful online tools such as payment calculators and instant applications.
Prosper HealthCare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With more than $3 billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust. Here are some of the benefits you'll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit providers can offer a variety of no-interest and low monthly payment plans. CareCredit works like a credit card, making it easy to use again without having to reapply.
CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans. CareCredit's 3, 6, 12 and 18 month no-interest payment plans feature monthly payments as low as 3% of the balance and let you pay within the specified time without incurring interest charges. Simply make your minimum monthly payment and pay off your entire balance during the agreed upon time period, and you'll pay no interest.
For patients/clients with higher treatment fees who would prefer more time to pay with lower monthly payments, CareCredit's 24, 36, 48, & 60 month extended payment plans offer a low, fixed 11.9% interest rate and an extended term.
United Credit can help you obtain the financing you need to get the treatment that you deserve. United Credit offers funding for a variety of procedures including Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Facelift, Nose Surgery, Med-Spa treatments and many more.
United Credit offers loans of up to $25,000 for cosmetic surgeries with the following benefits:
- Affordable monthly payments.
- Competitive annual percentage rate and interest.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Multiple loan term plans to choose from.
- Interest free financing options (on approved credit and provider participation).
BLIS Complication Cost Protection Plan
BLIS is an exclusive program offered only to select surgeons who qualify based on strict standards. BLIS isn't health insurance, but rather a specialty insurance that provides financial protection for you against costs that may arise from specific complications.
What does BLIS Protection do for you?
- BLIS pays for the medical bills related to a covered complication including facility fees, surgeon fees, professional charges, rehabilitation, and any other ancillary costs as directed and approved by your BLIS surgeon, and up to the BLIS complication protection limit determined by your surgeon.
- Any concerns regarding covered complications should be immediately addressed between you and your BLIS surgeon enabling the continuation of care, including diagnosis and treatment.
- Alleviates concern by planning ahead for unexpected medical bills that may exceed the cost of surgery.
Important Steps to be BLIS Protected
- FINALIZE YOUR BLIS PROTECTION PRIOR TO YOUR SURGERY DATE. Finalize your BLIS Protection at your surgeon's office. They will explain the BLIS Protection Packages that have been selected for your surgery and help you to finalize your BLIS Protection. If you have any questions about your BLIS Protection, please contact BLIS Client Services by calling (503) 342-2444.
- PROMPTLY REPORT any complications or concerns you may be experiencing after surgery to your BLIS surgeon or the surgeon's staff. If you do not consult with your BLIS surgeon prior to seeking medical care, your BLIS protection may not apply.*
* Restrictions and limitations apply, including but not limited to the requirement that the patient (consumer) return to the operating surgeon if practicable. BLIS reserves the right to change terms and conditions without notice. Coverage allows the surgeon to authorize and provide medically necessary healthcare for covered complications at no additional cost to the patient up to the approved protection limit. BLIS is not an insurance company. BLIS is authorized as a managing general underwriter for insurance carriers that are highly rated by insurance ratings agencies. The insured under the policy is the surgeon and the risks covered are designated post surgical complications occurring within designated time limits.
A variety of cosmetic surgery financing and payment options are available for procedures at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery.
Contact Us Today
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery?
Contact Birmingham, AL plastic surgery center today if you have any questions about cosmetic surgery payment and financing options.
To schedule your consultation at the earliest possible date, please call 205-980-1744.
required fields are marked with an asterisk *