Mommy Makeover in Birmingham AL
Reclaim Your Body with Cosmetic Surgery
As a mother, you devote so much time and energy to your kids and family that it's easy to forget about taking care of yourself.
The Mommy Makeover at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery is a growing trend that allows you to reclaim your body after childbearing. A combination of cosmetic surgery procedures are carefully selected to target your areas of need and satisfy your personal desire for a more youthful shape.
There is no denying that a woman's body goes through significant changes during pregnancies and childbirth. These changes may include drooping or deflated breasts, a protruding abdomen, stubborn deposits of fat, loose skin and stretch marks.
Addressing multiple areas affected by child-bearing in just one visit to the operating room is a good way to keep recovery time and costs to a minimum. Depending on the patient, procedures can also be performed separately if preferred.
A Growing Trend in Cosmetic Surgery
Mommy makeovers at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery can be very rewarding by rejuvenating a number of body areas affected by pregnancy. Cosmetic surgery options used for this purpose include breast enhancement, body contouring and vaginal rejuvenation.
Diet and exercise can help to get you back into shape after pregnancy, but are often not enough. For this reason, Mommy makeovers are a growing trend in cosmetic surgery designed to counteract the undesirable physical effects of childbearing and help you regain your youthful figure.
- Breast Augmentation: Pregnancy, nursing and aging can cause the breasts to lose volume and begin to droop. Breast augmentation with saline or silicone gel breast implants restores breast volume and fullness with a natural look, feel and shape.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift lifts and reshapes the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue. A breast lift is designed to give breasts that are sagging a firmer, more appealing look.
- Buttocks Augmentation: Techniques to improve the size, shape and contour of the rear end sometimes performed as part of a mommy makeover include the Brazilian butt lift, buttock lift and buttock implants.
- Liposuction: Fat sometimes accumulates in stubborn pockets that don't respond to diet and exercise. Liposuction slims and shapes these areas by eliminating fat deposits in areas resistant to post-partum weight loss, including the thighs, hips and back.
- Tummy Tuck: As a baby grows in the uterus, the abdominal muscles are often stretched and separated. A tummy tuck contours the body by removing excess skin and fat from the abdomen and tightening the abdominal muscles.
- Labiaplasty: Women who experience twisting and tugging of the labia may choose labiaplasty as part of their mommy makeover. This vaginal rejuvenation procedure reduces the labia minora to relieve symptoms such as pain, itching and irritation.
Mommy Makeovers at our Birmingham, Alabama practice are customized for each patient. Dr. William Hedden, Dr. Stephen Gunn, Dr. Pasha Mostofi or Dr. Joshua Halka will help you choose the right procedures to meet your goals.
The Mommy Makeover lets you reclaim your body with a combination of cosmetic surgery procedures customized for you.
Birmingham, AL Office & Surgery SuitesHedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery
140 Village Street
Birmingham, AL 35242
205-980-1744 or 800-HeddenMD * Dr. William Hedden, Dr. Stephen Gunn
Contact Us Today
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery?
Contact our plastic surgeons today to find out more about the Birmingham, AL Mommy Makeover to address common issues following pregnancies and childbirth.
To schedule your consultation at the earliest possible date, please call 205-980-1744.
required fields are marked with an asterisk *