Cosmetic Plastic Surgery News Archive
News from Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery
Birmingham, Alabama plastic surgeon William J. Hedden, M.D. was honored as a selection for Mentor Worldwide's 2014 LEAD Program Advisory Board for his leadership in breast augmentation and breast aesthetics.
Dr. William J. Hedden presented a seminar on breast enhancement with Transumbilical Breast Augmentation (TUBA) at the annual meeting of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in New York City.
To look his very best for the cameras, celebrity wedding and event designer Scot Wedgeworth joined forces with Dr. William J. Hedden for a cosmetic touchup to get ready for his new reality TV show on the Food Network.
Greystone Cosmetic Center, a new cosmetic surgery center and medi-spa in Birmingham, Alabama, has opened its doors and is serving patients as the new home of Hedden Plastic Surgery & Spa Greystone.
Birmingham News — A team of contractors, architects, landscape architects and arborist have preserved a century-old white oak at Greystone Cosmetic Center, Dr. William Hedden's new plastic surgery and spa in Hoover.
Dr. Hedden's patient Debra Beebee appears in cast of reality TV show Survivor. Debbie is a middle school principal from Auburn, Alabama whose enthusiastic and energetic personality make her a viewer favorite.
Makeover Featured on Birmingham's ABC 33/40 TV
Dr. William J. Hedden and other cosmetic specialists combined their talents to conduct a thorough cosmetic makeover on Birmingham television station ABC 33/40's Talk of Alabama program. Click the links below to watch the makeover videos:
Dana Littleton is a patient of Dr. Hedden who had cosmetic surgery after losing weight. She has been featured in Good Houskeeping and Oprah Magazine and is a healthy living motivational speaker.
Birmingham Magazine, Dec. 2005 — "Dr. Hedden is guided by the philosophy that he has a responsibility to help his patients make informed decisions about achieving both inner and outer beauty."
Birmingham Magazine, Dec. 2004 — "For Dr. William Hedden, the promise of plastic surgery is the ability to give hope to patients and the chance to see dreams become a reality."
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery News Archive
- Cosmetic Procedures Rise in 2016
- "Safe" Liposuction Fat Amounts Vary by Body Weight
- Hair Restoration Continues Worldwide Growth
- Panel Explores Nonsurgical Facelifts
- Fat Grafting Evolves as Body Sculpting Technique
- Surgeons Discuss Best Practices for Facial Rejuvenation
- Patti LaBelle Named Breast Reconstruction Spokesperson
- Plastic Surgery Researchers Ask, "What's the Perfect Breast?"
- Quality of Life Improves after Breast Augmentation
- Women "Very Satisfied" With Buttock Augmentation
- Breastfeeding Doesn't Cause Sagging in Augmentation Patients
- Breast Reconstruction Patients Choose Cosmetic Surgery
- Body Contouring Patients Less Likely to Regain Weight
- Patient See Good Results with Liposuction and Tummy Tuck
- Study Suggests Cryolipolysis is Safe and Effective
- Breast Reduction Found to Improve Well-Being
- Breast Augmentation Patients Report High Satisfaction Rates
- Popularity of Arm Lifts Grows
- Secondary Facelifts Achieve Lasting Results
- Breast Reconstruction Patients Report Outcomes
- Breast Augmentation Increases Self-Image, Well-Being
- Women See Long-Term Weight Loss After Tummy Tuck
- Study Suggests Safety of Combined Breast Lift, Augmentation
- Body Contouring After Bariatric Surgery Improves Quality of Life
- Identical Twins Studied for External Breast Appearance Factors
Contact Us Today
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery?
If you have any questions about Birmingham, Alabama cosmetic surgery, please contact the board-certified plastic surgeons at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery.
please complete all fields