Plastic Surgery Payment and Financing Options
Hedden Plastic Surgery accepts cash in addition to VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. We are sorry for the inconvenience but do not accept personal checks. There are also a variety of financing plans and a cosmetic protection plan available to help you manage the costs associated with your procedure at our Birmingham, Alabama cosmetic surgery center.
Cosmetic Surgery Financing Plans
Many patients find that their aesthetic goals are within reach with financing plans for cosmetic surgery. Please click on the links below to learn more about financing your procedure with Prosper HealthCare Lending, United Medical Credit or CareCredit. These lenders offer useful online tools such as payment calculators and instant applications.
Prosper HealthCare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With more than $3 billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust. Here are some of the benefits you'll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Apply online today or call Prosper HealthCare Lending toll-free at 1-800-625-7412.
CareCredit providers can offer a variety of no-interest and low monthly payment plans. CareCredit works like a credit card, making it easy to use again without having to reapply.
CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans. CareCredit's 3, 6, 12 and 18 month no-interest payment plans feature monthly payments as low as 3% of the balance and let you pay within the specified time without incurring interest charges. Simply make your minimum monthly payment and pay off your entire balance during the agreed upon time period, and you'll pay no interest.
For patients/clients with higher treatment fees who would prefer more time to pay with lower monthly payments, CareCredit's 24, 36, 48, & 60 month extended payment plans offer a low, fixed 11.9% interest rate and an extended term.
If you prefer to apply over the phone, call CareCredit toll-free at 1-800-677-0718.
Whether you are interested in a cosmetic surgery procedure or a full body makeover, Stairway Lending has a financing plan that will fit your monthly budget.
Through Stairway Lending, marketplace lenders compete to fund your loan request and offer financing options selected to fit your unique specifications. Convenient monthly payment plans can be customized to manage your monthly expenses and meet the ever-growing demands of life.
Applying for a loan with Stairway Lending only takes a few minutes. The best financing options are sent to you after your application has been reviewed, allowing you to choose the plan that fits your budget and your lifestyle.
United Medical Credit
United Medical Credit can you help you obtain the Cosmetic Surgery financing you need with convenient patient lending solutions. Financing is available for a variety of procedures including Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Facelift, Nose Surgery, Hair Restoration and many more.
United Medical Credit offers loans for cosmetic surgeries from $500 to $20,000 with the following general guidelines:
- Affordable monthly payments.
- Competitive interest rates.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Multiple loan term plans to choose from.
- Same as cash financing options (OAC).
- Interest free financing options (OAC).
Cosmetic Surgery loans from United Medical Credit allow patients to schedule their procedures when it's most convenient, working around your time and directly with your physician to make sure you get the attention you deserve.
Apply online today or call United Medical Credit toll-free at 1-888-647-4333 so an associate can help guide you through the lending process.
BLIS Complication Cost Protection Plan
BLIS is an exclusive program offered only to select surgeons who qualify based on strict standards. BLIS isn't health insurance, but rather a specialty insurance that provides financial protection for you against costs that may arise from specific complications.
What does BLIS Protection do for you?
- BLIS pays for the medical bills related to a covered complication including facility fees, surgeon fees, professional charges, rehabilitation, and any other ancillary costs as directed and approved by your BLIS surgeon, and up to the BLIS complication protection limit determined by your surgeon.
- Any concerns regarding covered complications should be immediately addressed between you and your BLIS surgeon enabling the continuation of care, including diagnosis and treatment.
- Alleviates concern by planning ahead for unexpected medical bills that may exceed the cost of surgery.
Important Steps to be BLIS Protected
- FINALIZE YOUR BLIS PROTECTION PRIOR TO YOUR SURGERY DATE. Finalize your BLIS Protection at your surgeon's office. They will explain the BLIS Protection Packages that have been selected for your surgery and help you to finalize your BLIS Protection. If you have any questions about your BLIS Protection, please contact BLIS Client Services by calling (503) 342-2444.
- PROMPTLY REPORT any complications or concerns you may be experiencing after surgery to your BLIS surgeon or the surgeon's staff. If you do not consult with your BLIS surgeon prior to seeking medical care, your BLIS protection may not apply.*
* Restrictions and limitations apply, including but not limited to the requirement that the patient (consumer) return to the operating surgeon if practicable. BLIS reserves the right to change terms and conditions without notice. Coverage allows the surgeon to authorize and provide medically necessary healthcare for covered complications at no additional cost to the patient up to the approved protection limit. BLIS is not an insurance company. BLIS is authorized as a managing general underwriter for insurance carriers that are highly rated by insurance ratings agencies. The insured under the policy is the surgeon and the risks covered are designated post surgical complications occurring within designated time limits.