Current Openings at Hedden Plastic Surgery & Spa Greystone
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions to join the team at our cosmetic surgery center and medical spa in Birmingham, Alabama:
- Registered Nurse (RN) — Position will provide personalized, compassionate care for our cosmetic surgery patients. Requires strong communication skills and a dedication to patient safety, comfort and satisfaction. Full and part time positions available.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) — Position will administer anesthesia and provide monitoring throughout cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures. Must be CRNA licensed in the state of Alabama. Full and part time positions available.
- Surgical Technician — Position will join our plastic surgeons and professional operating staff in performing surgery procedures. Must be a graduate of a surgical technologist program. At least one year of surgery experience is preferred.
- Medical Receptionist — Position will assist patients on the phone and in person, coordinate appointments and perform administrative activities in a patient-focused healthcare environment. Must be friendly, enthusiastic and have excellent phone etiquette. Full Description
If you would like to inquire about employment with Hedden Plastic Surgery or Spa Greystone, please send your resume to us using one of the methods listed below.
Method 1 — Fax Resume
You can fax your resume to 205-980-1334.
Method 2 — Email Resume
You can email your resume using the form below.
please complete all fields
Currently Seeking Medical Receptionist
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing people pleaser. Must be friendly, well-organized and have excellent phone etiquette. Enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task in a team environment is a must.
The candidate will attend to patients on the phone and in person; coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the healthcare environment; and support delivery of quality patient care.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- greet patients
- register patients according to established protocols
- assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- inform patients of medical office procedures and policy
- maintain and manage patient records
- move patients through appointments as scheduled
- answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- transfer calls as required
- schedule patient appointments
- collect co-pays and payments
- report statistics as required
- respond and comply to requests for information
- complete other clerical duties as assigned
- ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
Education and Experience
- high school diploma
- knowledge of medical terminology, procedures
- knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
- communication skills
- information collection and management
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- customer service skills
Interested individuals should respond with current resume and indicate required salary range.
Birmingham, AL Office & Surgery Suite
Contact Us Today
please complete all fields