Who is the BOTOX Cosmetic patient? Men are shifting the perception
- Neurotoxins are the No. 1 nonsurgical cosmetic procedure since 2002
- 84% increase in injectable botulinum toxin procedures since 2010 *
Men's No. 1 nonsurgical procedure
* American Society of Plastic Surgeons
The Male Patient from a survey of aesthetically oriented men
- Cares about his facial appearance
- Well educated
- In a relationship
- Aware of fashion trends
- Tends to use social media
- Exercises to stay fit
Men's concerns are similar to those of women
Men may be concerned that treatments with BOTOX Cosmetic will be noticeable to others, take too long or that Botox is only for women. The fact is that no one needs to know since Botox subtly smoothes your lines and wrinkles. A recent clinical study on BOTOX Cosmetic for moderate to severe frown lines included 17.5% male patients, while a crow's feet study included about 12% men. Treatments only take about 10 minutes with minimal downtime.
- Research shows that men don't want to look overdone or fake
- 80% of men chose crow's feet as their highest priority treatment area
BOTOX Before & After
Birmingham, AL Office & Surgery Suite
Contact Us Today
Questions About Botox & Fillers?
Please contact our Birmingham, AL practice today if you have any questions about BOTOX Cosmetic or to schedule an appointment at Greystone Cosmetic Center.
please complete all fields